• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just spent a lovely eve with some amaizing peeps thanks

Sue and I enjoyed the evening so much cant wait till we meet again. I think that carol (Hopelesscase) should be called polly pocket cause she is so flaming tiny!!!! Oh and nic the cake was just Yummmmmmmmmyy sue never stopped talking about it all the way home. Sal you look fab along with Karlos, but anyway till we meet again at the next meeting 14th October I think? cant wait:D. Gail & Sue x

polly bl**dy pocket pmsl

Thanks Carol and Mia for your kind words, it was lovely to see you, and meet you Mia for the first time. You both look fantastic yum yum.

It was a nice evening and it was lovely to meet you all again. The committee are to be commended for all their hard work in putting these events together. Thanks to you all.

We should meet up more often for a natter and a coffee

karlos behave lol

Yeps your on after all caz!! he will just scoop you up and pop you in his pocket !!!! "POLLY" :8855::8855::party0023::7834::party0051::party0036::party0027::9529::9529:
tell you what gail if i end up rolling drunk at yr party if you can pick me up and carry me i will change my name to polly pocket!!!!

Back