• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just wanted to share

lotsabeefy

This week my childrens school is celebrating it's 50th birthday and so as a treat the whole school was taken to Blackpool tower.
Parents were asked to volunteer as chaperones and normally this would be where my husband would step up..... not this time, I went and it was BLOODY BRILLIANT! not only did no one bat an eyelid at me but I managed to fit comfortably into the old circus seats. it felt amazing, and that's at 19 stone 13lbs, I daren't even imagine the amazing feelings I will have when I am 12stone

Aww gald you had a fantastic day x and what a cool school for doing that! x

I'm with Hannah. How cool is that school? Happy 50th to them and happy days to come to you on the road to slimville...

I bet you're on top of the world! xx

Thats brilliant news glad you enjoyed your very positive trip.

Your post has made me so happy for you and so hopeful for myself too!
Its the little things that being obese we spend all our time worrying about isn't it? Like fitting into theatre seats and standing out as the very fattest person wherever you go!
Good for you, bet you're going to bed with a big smile on your face and you definitely deserve it!

Good for you! These are the little things that people take for granted and hopefully one day we all will be able to too! x

That's brilliant, I bet it made you feel absolutely wonderful.

Get used to it, there'll be plenty more experiences like this still to come.

xxx

Back