• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WANTED TO SHARE -

salski

I have posted this thread elsewhere, but wanted to share my news.

I bought 3 pairs of jeans from ebay, all size 18 that arrived this morning. I was so so so gutted when I opened them as I held them up and there was no way on earth I was going to get them on, I need some clothes to go to work in next week so I thought 'poo Im guna have to go back to Evans to get something to wear' I was feeling proper low and blurgh.
I have been doing the 5 day pouch test and lost about 8lbs this week - and although that feels great, and me finally getting my 5 stone loss, these damn jeans brought me back down to earth.
My hubby to be told me to try them on to see how much more I have to loose, I put them on and......
THEY FIT! THEY ACTUALLY FIT! EVEN WITH A TEENY BIT OF ROOM!
Hahahaha, I want to shout it from the roof tops! I genuinely believed they would go no where near me! I ended up crying, actually crying! The looked so small! (I know an 18's not tiny, but the last time I fit into an 18 I was in 4th year at high school!) so for me they are tiny! :D
Just thought Id share as I have been struggling the last few weeks, eating a bit more than usual and sometimes the wrong things.
I just want to say thanks to PG and HC for kicking my arse into gear:)
Thanks to everyone else on hear who is soooo nice and understanding xxx

That is fantastic, well done, each small step just brings you closer to your goal, hopefully they wont fit you for too long and you'll soon be fitting into a 16!!

Charlotte

Last edited:
Ive just re-read my post and to be honest Ive wrote it a bit wrong, although Im chuffed to pieces...the main point I wanted to get across was that even if your struggling, like I was, you can get your head back on track with some great results. I hope that my post above doesnt come across as arrogant or anything...it was meant to be inspriational lol...seems Im not that good at it lol

Sally

Fanbloodytastic kiddo!!!I feel as if i was in the bedroom with you!We all have clothes stashed for that great day im sure,I know I have!!Made up for you as we say here.

That is fantastic, well done, each small step just brings you closer to your goal, hopefully they wont fit you for too long and you'll soon be fitting into a 16!!

Charlotte

Fanbloodytastic kiddo!!!I feel as if i was in the bedroom with you!We all have clothes stashed for that great day im sure,I know I have!!Made up for you as we say here.

Absolutely amazing. So thrilled for you. Go girl. xxx

Thanks guys :D
hehehe

Whoop whoop Go Baby Go

I would never have said you was an 18 anyway Sally you look much smaller

Well done honey you are an inspiration to us all xxx

Whoop whoop Go Baby Go

I would never have said you was an 18 anyway Sally you look much smaller

Well done honey you are an inspiration to us all xxx

My thoughts exactly Karlos :).

Well done salski :).

ahhhhhhhh thats brill new hun woop woop.x

Wow that's fantastic news. Can't wait for the day I fit size 18

You are an inspiration to us all, and have every right to shout it from the roof tops.

Know the feeling so well the other way when things dont fit.
Great, news that they fit dont go buying lots of 18s as they wont fit you much longer.
Keep it up and soon be another count down Mia

Aww thanks so much...everyones words are dead kind! I am proper chuffed...until you've been overweight no one really understands what an achievement it is to be a relatively normal size! I also put a goal on today as it was such a nice day...now Im scared that I wont reach it lol. I never had a goal I wanted to achieve so I have planned for 11 stone! oooh scary! lol.

Back