• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to share a 'WOW' moment!

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Just had to post this - I have now lost 50 lbs! That is the average weight of a 7 yr old child! :eek::eek::eek:

Looking at the loss in this way has given me a WOW moment! I feel great, have so much more energy and already dare to do more.:D

Yesterday, I parked at the top of a hill knowing that I would have to walk up it once I had walked round the park with my grandson on my shoulders!:)

This is the lady, who less than 2 months ago, would find the nearest parking spot and would avoid going somewhere if a close spot couldn't be found!:eek:

To all you pre-oppers, the wait is so very worth it... Hang on in there! I love my new life and greet everyday with excitement!:D

Lx

Well done Lizze,
50lbs is amazing in such short time, You are doing so well,
Well done for walking up that hill, little things like that make a big difference, so go you!!
Glad your loving your new life, I'm so happy for you hun.x

well done 50lbs ! no wonder you feel wow !!

congrats hun on your new lease of life :D

Well done Lizzie :)

Congratulations! That is simply amazing.

Whoop whoop well done Liz 50lbs gone forever. Fantastic result xxx

Well done Lizze,
50lbs is amazing in such short time, You are doing so well,
Well done for walking up that hill, little things like that make a big difference, so go you!!
Glad your loving your new life, I'm so happy for you hun.x

Thanks F-G-S, it gives me a little hope of looking as fabulous as you do! You have done amazingly well! Truth is I enjoyed the hill! It feels a little like I had a brain transplant at the time of my bypass! Lx

well done 50lbs ! no wonder you feel wow !!

congrats hun on your new lease of life :D

Thanks, Elffie! It will be you in no time. Hope the recovery is going well. Lx

Well done Lizzie :)

Thank you, Shell. Your support is very much appreciated! Lx

well done on the 50lb thats sooooo good in such a short space of time x

Thanks for your kind words! Your turn will soon be here! Lx

Congratulations! That is simply amazing.

It has certainly amazed me! Hope your wait goes quickly. Lx

Thats brilliant, well done

Kate x

Thanks, Kate - you're doing superbly! Lx

Well done Lizzie, thats fantastic! x

Thank you so much! Lx

Whoop whoop well done Liz 50lbs gone forever. Fantastic result xxx

Karlos - if I can do as well as you are doing then I will be delighted! Thanks for the support! Lx

Lizzie look what you have very almost lost so far. Hubbie took this last week cause its what I've lost.

20378-albums1563-picture10439.jpg

Lizzie ... a very well done:D I am so pleased for you. I reached my 50lb milestone last week and it made me feel like I was walking on air!!! I feel so much better within myself & healthier too!

Here's to the next 50lbs!!:cool:

Back