• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap Band Weight Loss Stuck

Lel6363

Hi,:mad:
I had gastric band on Nov 10th 2009.I lost 2st before my op.I had a fill of 2mls with my op.A small fill 1ml on Dec 30th 2009.With the band i have lost another 1st 7lbs.I seen the nurse on Feb 15th 2010 and she said i will have to see what the doctor says when i see him on April 10th. I am not losing any weight and am staying the same. I am scared i am doing something wrong. I am a asthmatic so i dont know if this is the reason why i have to wait so long for a re - fill. I make sure i have 3 meals a day and only drink water,tea or coffee between meals and not with food. Sometimes i feel so hungry. My band feels tight first thing on a morning . I have a cup of coffee before i have something to eat. I wait 30 minutes after my coffee and have 1 wheatabix with skimmed milk.
Thanks for reading Lel:confused:

Hi Lel
I know how you feel , i have had my band 4 wks and have only lost 7lb , i'm still waiting for a fill , but the stories on here vary so much i think its just about getting the band at the right stage for you , i'm hoping to see an improvement once i have had a fill , good luck i hope you get it sorted soon .

Back