• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last day

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Last day at work tomorrow as I break up to have my bypass Saturday whoooo it's come round so fast carnt believe it, got 6-8 wks of work so that's good gives me a bit of time to get use to my new way of life, so nervous but excited also xx

Wishing you the very best of luck Laura, I can't wait till I can announce the same info!!!
Hope all goes well, and you make a speedy recovery.
Take Care X

Good Luck for Saturday Laura

- This week off will give you time to prepare and get in any foodstuffs you might need when you come out of hospital, as well as anything you might need before going in.

Enjoy your week off before your op.
Try to get any jobs done this week as you won`t feel up to doing them after, just don`t overdo it hun x

Love Kat x

ILLBSt.gif

fabulous news Laura. xx

Good luck Laura, forgive me but are you having a band or a bypass, I cannot remember .

Enjoy your week off x

Good Luck Laura, hope you have a speedy recovery and that all goes well for you x

stefanie said:
Good luck Laura, forgive me but are you having a band or a bypass, I cannot remember .

Enjoy your week off x

Thanks every one xx
I'm having a bypass Hun xx

good luck for saturday and hope you make a speedy recovery. your on the way to a fab new healthy life all the best barbara xx

Good luck Laura. We expect to see plenty of you on here if you've got all those weeks off work!

Last day at work tomorrow as I break up to have my bypass Saturday whoooo it's come round so fast carnt believe it, got 6-8 wks of work so that's good gives me a bit of time to get use to my new way of life, so nervous but excited also xx

:wave_cry:HI Laura,
I'm so looking forward to hearing you've been "done&dusted" on Saturday...
...will it be Sambucca letting us Know?
Juliexxx

Hugs on their way across the irish sea Laura. All the very best for Saturday - Mr Kumar and his team are gr8 so you are in good hands. xx

Back