• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Latest update on Emma (seawaves)

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi again all
Have had several texts from Emma today, she is sounding much brighter and is hoping to be going home tomorrow :)
She managed to have a shower this morning, and has had some visitors this afternoon, so all is looking good ;)
So, she has now joined us lucky ones on thre Losers bench, and no doubt she will be back posting tomorrow when she gets home xxxxx

Thanks for that Jan glad she is improving.

I havnt heard from Mel and am a bit worried, dont know whether to phone her or not, what do you think?

Thanks Jan, I hope Angie is OK too, I'm assuming they're in the same hospital

Yes they are in the same hospital, but Emma hasn't heard from her or seen her, so we are not sure if she is doing ok, but hopefully she is xxxx

Brilliant Jan, I have everyone in my thoughts so pleased you have heard from Em., hope everyone else is ok too...

Sending love and hugs always, Bev xxx

Thanks Jan, so pleased she is feeling a bit better and hopeful she can come home tomorrow. Has anyone heard from Angie as I havnt seen any posts about her and Ive been looking. Did anyone have any contact details for her? Hope she is ok X

great news glad shes feeling ok! cant wait to hear how she went on xxxx

Great news *shuffles up on losers bench*

I have just seen on facebook that Emma is home ..yay!!!!
hope your taking it easy Emma and hope you feeling better x x x

Welcome home Emma.

I'm so glad you're home Em. Take it easy now pet. I bet you sleep so much better tonight in your own bed. Lots of love to you. xxxx

Rest up Em and take special care, loads of love xxx

Back