• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Zetacatty (Marion)

topsy

Went into see Marion this afternoon and she is looking tired but well. Her op has gone without a hitch and she has enjoyed having her shower this morning - but she has had no luck with her I.V. cannula's she has been through about 5!!!! so now she is sipping lots of water to get her fluids in.

All being well she will be going home tomorrow and then her weight loss journey will begin in the comfort of her own home.

I gave her all your best wishes and she was so happy to recieve them. She will be back amongst us all soon and she will be able to tell you all about her adventure at Walsall

Sending hugs and fairy dust to all those who are in hospital xx

Great news! So glad all went well for her.

Lx

Glad she's ok, and hope to see her back soon x:D

Thank you so much for the update. I am so pleased for her.

thanks for the update Topsy. Did you see Rach while you were there?

thats brill news glad all went well lin.x

thats great news xx

Glad to hear it! I guess she and Rachael will be going home today!

Just heard after a long and drawn out day Marion is on her way home Yahhhhh - so the lady herself hopefully will be back with you soon xx

yay that brill news hope shes feelin ok lin.x

I'm glad she's well and home.

Marion when you read this, I really did try and get onto the ward today but Mr Khans clinic was running over two hours late which meant I would have been too late to get the girls out of school if I'd stayed any longer.

Maybe we can catch up at a WLS meet now your on the losing side...

Take it easy.
xx

Glad everything went well and Marion is now home and on the road to recovery, looking forward to having her back with us.

Back