• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little update on my renal problems

Dell

Had biopsies Monday, looking initially like interstitial nephritis, but kidney function now zeroed out, I feel worse than ever, so looking at dialysis later today.

I'll admit I'm petrified, just at the thought if the line, tbh, but its got to be done, I feel absolutely shocking :(:(

Still no reason for it, hoping full results will show more, just on dozens of meds for now.

Will try to keep u all posted.

Hi Dell,
So good of you to update us-we're all keeping you in our thoughts & hearts:)

How scary for you is that! I do hope they sort something out for you soon dell. I hope your pain is less sever soon too and you start to feel a little bit brighter.
Lynne x

Fingers crossed Dell that they find out what is going on as it is frustrating and worrying to be in limbo like this not knowing the cause or reasons for it.

Thinking of you and sending you best wishes and prayers it will be good news:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Sending much love your way, and prayers too. This is horrendous. You must be feeling so frightened.

Grace xxx

Thinking of you Dell xxx

Thanks for the update Dell, must be a worrying time for you so thanks for thinking to keep us up to date with how you are doing.

Sending positive vibes that they get to the bottom of things very soon so you can start to feel better x x

Hi Dell, Such a difficult time for you. Hope you feel a bit better now you've had dialysis and that it was not too uncomfortable. Thinking about you a lot.
Sending light and healing thoughts your way x

thinking of you xxx

Hi Dell, interstitial nephritis is what I had many years ago. My kidney function now is 100%. Hope that gives you some hope. Mine turned out to be caused by systemic lupus, but that wasn't properly diagnosed till 6 years later.

Dialysis is ok, not as bad as you think it will be, and it will make you feel so much better x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Dialysis is a frightening thought but it doesn't hurt and I actually found it quite interesting but then again I'm a bit strange. Lol
I found I would vomit around 5 hours after dialysis nut I'm not sure if that's normal but then again I was vomiting a lot due to the renal failure.

I now have 100% kidney function and only had dialysis every other day for two weeks. After that it was just loads of steroids.

Hope you feel better soon x

How have you gone on today Dell?

Lynne x

Thinking about you Dell and wondering how you're doing. Sending hugs.

Back