• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

logging out

pandora

finding my way again !
when i am on the site at home i can stay logged in for ever, yet when i log on at work it loggs me out after a while. tonight i was in the arcade & got my highest score on a game yet when i tried to submit i was "dissabled for this user group" ie i was logged out & effectivly a visitor.
is this because at home i have checked "remember me" so automatically log in where as at work i am not remembered ?
help Pierce cos its soooooo anoying
xx:)

no that shouldnt make a difference, im logged in perminantly in about 5 different pc's...

does your computer at work allow cookies? Thats the only thing that I can think of. But you have to click remember me at work too, the default timeout is 20 minutes.. and if your playing a long game thats not enough and of course you get logged out.

Pierce

thanks Pierce,
i don't remember me at work as a security measure, the comp is accesible to an awful lot of people.
xx:)

the other thing you could try is to open another tab (if you can) or another browser and go to the front page and that might help you stay logged in?

Pierce

Back