• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad turn this morning

chrisa

Hi all I had a funny turn at work this morning got my self logged onto my computer and was talking to workmates when i started to feel dizzy couldn't even remember my password to log on to register. Had to get some water and wash my face they wanted to send me home but i knew i would be ok after bout half an hour and thats what it took. I was grey. I had cereal for breakfast 2 hours previous and a cup of tea. So think the food had gone through my body quickly with the cuppa and left me with nothing I had a 750ml bottle of water and after that a hot cup of coffee and 2 gingersnaps and then i was fine must have righted itself. It has happened before but thats the worst one i have had couldn't concentrate on anything. I have had crunchynut corflakes before and never had that happen will be giving them a miss from now on back to weetabix or toast or poridge xx:sigh::cry:

oh chris, i hope you're ok now honey xxx

Yes was fine after half an hour and was ok all day no problems, doesn't help that i am 8 years plus through menopause with hot flushes as well just a combination of stuff i think we women have a lot to put up with xx no period for 10 month have been to 12 month before then came back again couple of times then went away for 6 months must be time again hot flushes come when it would be due so as long a sit lasts no longer its a cross to bear xx thanx xx

Dumping honey!The cereal must of been the culprit.Even though you have had it before with no side effects.It can hit you at anytime.The lack of concentration always alerts me to go lay down till it passes.Its a horrible feeling.Sometimes I dont remember going to bed,I liken it to going unconscious.sp.You lose focus and then cant function properly,very strange.

I hope you are ok hun.... as big n bouncy says you could ofbeen dumping on the cereal.... but also get checked out if it happens again soon just incase your glucose levels are low xx

Poor you - glad you're feeling better 8

Thank you all feeling ok this morning am off out tonight with friends from work dancing and aving a drink not too much though xx

Back