• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Looking different..

I've noticed recently that I have to explain who I am to people that i haven't seen in a while as they have no idea who I am lol, seems so strange to me though because when I look in the mirror I don't see that much of a difference?? Anybody else like this? I've lost nearly 6 stone from size 24 to size 12/14 so obviously there is a change lol X

I can only imagine how feel when u get such gestures and remark from prople. However, many people still recognise me and I also get a lot of compliments especially from friends and family who have seen me grow fatter all my life all my life. I have lost 3stone in almost 3months. I see the difference but not that much. Well all the best @ Rainbow Sprinkles. I think I need to up my game and try to get more restriction as I am a bander and I am now struggling because I do not have any restriction.

Even though I am 10 stone down, I still struggle with seeing how I am now, in my eyes I am still the same person in the photo I had taken in Rome which was the final straw leading to my surgery.

I have recently seen people I've not seen since I had my surgery, people I've not seen for 4-6 months (like people out on dog walks) and they say how much I've changed or that they didn't recognise me . . .but most of the time I still see myself as I was, not how I am.

Back