• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 stone in 6 months!!!!

AA1234

Hi am walking on air today.

Not only have I lost 6 stone but I bought a pair of size 12 trousers and they FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly thought that at goal I would be a size 14 and not 7lb away from goal and I am in a size 12 bottom and get this......size 10 top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop Woop

To top it off I have a band (my best friend!!) I was told to expect to loose 50%-60% in 2 years I am at near 100% in 6 months.

So those out there that think that a band creates slower results then think again. IT goes to show it is down to you and how much you put in.

Of out to celebrate tonight and will be getting very drunk!!!!!!

do you know that is just what i needed to hear, great news I will be having my band within 18 weeks and I have to say I am gonna be coming to you for super tips xx
well done you soo deserve it x

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done on your brilliant achievement!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment!

Thats a fantastic loss!!! Well done :)

Hurrah lets hear it for the banders well done hope i follow in your footsteps....

well done hun, that's a remarkable loss:D

Hi

I just wanted to echo what everyone else has said... this is a real boost for those of us who have recently had our bands fitted (10 days ago now)!

Just wanted to ask... what's the secret? is there one??

Well done on all the hard work that must have gone into this loss! Amazing! :D

Well done thats fab and sooo close to target.
Inspiring to all banders at all stages of journey.

That is fantastic! You've really put the work in and your best bandy friend has worked with you all the way. You are an inspiration.
Enjoy your night out x

Sue you are a star. Well done hun xx

Of out to celebrate tonight and will be getting very drunk!!!!!!

So thats 2 glasses of wine then huh ?? :rotflmao:

Im so pleased for you, its lovely to hear that banders can do so well in such a short amount of time. It will inspire future people who cant decide band or bypass. The band is normally portrayed as being a slow but steady weight loss and it doesnt have to be that way.

Fair play to you though, you must have amazing willpower, I opted out of the band after reading you need 95% willpower to achieve on the band. I know I dont have that but never the less have found amazing willpower since the bypass.

Anyhow I digress..

CONGRATS hun :D:D :D

Back