• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LOOSING THE 10% WEIGHT FIRST!!!

anniesworld1984

I've had my first appointment at taunton with the dietician and the doctor there.
They were both lovely to me and made me feel confident in loosing this weight once and for all.
First of all before weight loss banding can be considered they both told me i need to go on a 6 month diet before im even considered. I need to loose 10% of my weight!! This has worried me alot because im thinking how can i loose this and if i dont loose my 10% by the time the 6 months are up im just delaying myself even more!
so ive figured i need to put all my energy into this and grab the bull by the horns as they say and move it!!
But whats worrying me now is which is the easiest way about loosing this 10%?? she didnt say i was'nt aloud to use reductil again or join a slimming class so im thinking of just going back on my reductil for the 6 months as that worked well for me last time!!
has anyone else had to loose there 10% first and if so whats the best diet you found helped you best.
I dont want to mess up the last chance i have of finally loosing weight.
thanks guys xx

Hi
Have you worked out how much 10% is ? Its to make sure your commited, and i expect some people never follow it through and that way there left with people who really want it to work.
I would'nt worry too much, your commited and tell yourself every day why your on this weight loss programme. Got to keep yourself motivated any way you can, 6 months is not a long time, so keep your eyes on the prize.

Kim

hi kim, thanks for replying to me . i will keep going at it and put my best into it.
I have wanted this for a long time so im going full steam ahead!..
im even buying a cross trainer tomorrow lol wish me luck!!
its around 2 stones so i think i can do it easy enough i really want this.
thanks agian kim xx

I had to lose 5% in a month ! That felt very daunting, but we had to do that via the milk diet. It went quite quickly.

Good luck with your quest

You can do it. I found it to not be like a 'normal' diet. It was time defined and there was a prize at the end of it.

Back