• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Loosing weight

chocchucky

Hi guys i just wanted to ask, i know everyone is different but it seems alot seems to loose the weight quickly, or is it just me. Mine seems to be loosing on average about 3-4 lbs per weeks is this normal?:)

Sharon xx

I would say that 3-4 pounds per week is excellent. each person is different, but I would say yours is bang on. ;)

yep me 2! average is a stone a month :) x

I consistantly lost 4lb a week for the first 6 months, then it fell to 2lb a week till i hit one year, then became sporadic, one week i'd lose 2 or 3lb and then next nothing, but the extra bit i needed to lose did go slowly.

Men lose different to women, we dont have TOTM and therefore our bodies dont retain water around that time, reading others stats here i believe the average is somewhere around 2lb a week for most women, though dont get hung up on how fast you lose or dont lose as it will equal out at some point in the future and either slow right down or stop.

Thanks very much for replying all, i was getting worried for a bit there, its so hard to make sure you eat enough without eating tooo much, last week i lost 2lb which i was a little dishartened over, but as my sister said at least its a loss and loosing slowly is a good thing it allows your body to catch up with you so will see:)

Sharon xx

My surgeon said anything between 8-14lbs a month is normal, but i've on average lost about 3.5lbs a week:D:DI'm happy with that:)

Thanks Candie think i should just stop panicing and carry on doing what im doing, it looks as tho im doing well:)

Sharon xx

You really are doing great sharon, trust your pouch! my average was 3-4 lbs a week, 1 stone per month but since sept its been 10lb a month.

Back