• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

offilcially 10 stone gone!! including pre op!!

so Went for my weekly weigh in this week, now 10 months post op!

steadly loosing 2lb a week and reached 10 stone down this week with a 3lb weight loss this week :) x

Here is another recent pic!

And to top it all off my sister gave me a pair of jeans today which were a size 18 and they were just right! bit loose but look great so happy

best move I ever made x

Happy Losing

Love Jo xx

Attachments

• DSCN1494[1].jpg
    DSCN1494[1].jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 461
Woo hoo amazing news!!!

That is absolutely incredible! You look fantastic. Well done you :) x

Well done, brilliant results!

Last time I was an 18 was 14 years ago! I hope to be in an 18 by the end of this year (maybe even a 16 if I'm a really well behaved lady!)

Well I'm now 18 months post op and lost another 4 and half stone since this post

Have had a tuff few months so not been on here due to my beautiful mum passing away suddenly and old demons came back but getting through it with not comfort eating

So I thought I would attach a pic for you

So that is me before and now :) best thing I ever done havin op would recommend it

Happy losing peeps xxx

Attachments

• image-1072846924.jpg
    image-1072846924.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,888

steadly loosing 2lb a week and reached 10 stone down this week with a 3lb weight loss this week :) x

And to top it all off my sister gave me a pair of jeans today which were a size 18 and they were just right! bit loose but look great so happy

best move I ever made x

Happy Losing

Love Jo xx
Wow 10 stone in 10 months is truly amazing & inspiring for me, another sleever,have you found as time has passed that you are able to eat more,has your sleeve got larger,is there any foods you cannot tolerate,what is your current daily menu,sorry for all the question's,but knowledge is power:D

Well I'm now 18 months post op and lost another 4 and half stone since this post

Have had a tuff few months so not been on here due to my beautiful mum passing away suddenly and old demons came back but getting through it with not comfort eating

So I thought I would attach a pic for you

So that is me before and now :) best thing I ever done havin op would recommend it

Happy losing peeps xxx

You look absolutly amazing what a difference does not even look like the same person you must be so proud....it doesn't look like to have to much loose skin either?... Can I ask what your starting weight was and what you are now?

best move I ever made x

Happy Losing

Love Jo xx

Brilliant News..That's my next goal,Just got to 9st so look forward to joining you at 10 st loss very soon!
Congrats
Andy x

well done, great losses and photo x

best move I ever made x

Happy Losing

Love Jo xx

Fantastic news Jo congratulations you look awesome :)

Wow 10 stone in 10 months is truly amazing & inspiring for me, another sleever,have you found as time has passed that you are able to eat more,has your sleeve got larger,is there any foods you cannot tolerate,what is your current daily menu,sorry for all the question's,but knowledge is power:D

Well done hon - looking fab

Back