• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Losing weight 2 years post op?

rainbow27

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has successfully lost more weight 2 year plus post op I'm this and still have 2 stone to loose.. Looking for some inspiration xx

Hi

The thread is in the right place, we just haven't got that many regular posters who are over two years post op.

This post will bump up the thread so hopefuly someone will see it and respond x

I am 2 years post op and I am struggling and having to be more careful now, haven't lost anything sice Christmas time have managed to put about half stone back on like, but am watching it carefully. Only try to weigh every month now stead of weekly. Hospital discharged me back at end of July they were happy with total weigh loss and say I am in a healthy range even though my BMI is still 31.5 they are content with that form where I came BMI was 5o something, just keep on plodding really xx

Iam 3 yrs in feb and really have to watch everything now. I put about 7-10lbs on since Xmas. Hasn't made any difference in cloths size so Iam not overally concerned. Still have a stone to lose but resigned myself to the fact it's to going to happen. I was discharged a year ago and they were more than happy. Lost 14 stone in total.

Back