• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LOVE 2 COOK 4 OTHERS NOW

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
has any 1 else experienced this weird thing, part of my coping mechanism to the foods i so much loved and cant eat now, is to make them for others and see there enjoyment in that, i know i cant have them myself now but i get my fix seeing others eating my cooking i can no longer eat, its strange but helps me cope as i cant have it no more, for example i used to make a full english breakfast for me my hubby and my son on a saturday, i still do that and i have a jacket spud or whatever i fancy, but it helps me dis attatch knowing they still feel they can eat these foods when i cant, i know i must sound crazy, but i dont want my family to miss out just because i had wls.

liz

Could n't agree more, its us that have changed so why should they miss out. The only different thing I've been doing regarding food for them is I'm not longer buying all the biscuits and crips and cakes etc that I used to buy as more often than not saying they were for the kids was a front for me to be able to eat them.

I agree with this also, my son and I used to cook for ourselves as we both work different shifts I have bought so many containers for in the fridge and have been making all sorts lol...

P/s Liz you look about 17 in that photo!

I agree with this also, my son and I used to cook for ourselves as we both work different shifts I have bought so many containers for in the fridge and have been making all sorts lol...

P/s Liz you look about 17 in that photo!

:8855:lol thanks linda, im 34, but 17 is even better lol:8855:

yup totaly agree, Im always trying out new recipies on the kids now as I no longer buy "quick food".
I have asked santa for some new recipie books in my christmas stocking!

i hope you have been a good girl 4 santa lol

Back