• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

low carb low fat prep diet flu symptoms

zns

Did anyone on the low carb preop diet suffer from a fever and flu like symptoms, especially those on it longer than 2 weeks?

Yesterday I had a fever of 38.6 C it went down by this morning but this evening Im sweating like I dont know what!

Ive heard that in ketosis your body temp can increase so just wondering if anyone else had this?

I really want to know if I have lost any weight but my scales are giving wildly different readings everytime :cry:

Hello

I not had flu like symptoms but I did have a couple of days where I was coming over hot and sweaty , But this has passed.

All the best - MeJulie x x

thank you

hopefully it shall pass in a few days. I feel awful :cry:

Awe bless ya , I aint sure if its wls related but I would be sitting down on mo and then all of a sudden I come over all clammy and hot, it could be hormonal LOL - Hope u feel better soon xx

Hate that kind of thing! Keep it up and you could always call and check with someone if you keep feeling poorly. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :)

Back