• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton and Dunstable Refeed Diet

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
As I had a support group today, thought it would be good to take my documents from hospital along in case anyone was struggling.

So this is the official document that you will get given.

Please ignore any hand writing as they will advise you what quantity you should be doing.

Attachments

• Refeed Diet0001.jpg
    Refeed Diet0001.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 414
  • Refeed Diet0002.jpg
    Refeed Diet0002.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 325
Thanks for putting this up Gary mate..... At the time i didn't know what it meant but now i'm just a few weeks away from using it....It comes in very handy!
Cheers

Andy

Thanks Gary, I was going to ask what it would involve

I have just started the liquid diet with them so looking forward to being on the next stage.Thanks

I wonder why they never gave me that? The L&D dietician merely suggested I tried not to put any weight on after the milk diet finished, but never spoke at all about any sort of refeed diet!! This weight loss thing is a dark art indeed!!

im gonna sound stupid now..but what is a refeed diet?

To to see your commitment on stage two, you must have maintained or lost even more than stage one, it is also to reintroduce you to food and small portions and to see if you can cope as you will eventually be eating small portions.

oh ok thanks... but that says diet coke... i thought we could never drink fizzy stuff again?

oh hold on am i defo being a thicky...is this for pre-oppers?

haha Gary...forget i was ever here!!!

haha Gary you saying im a pain in the arse!!

haha!!!

Back