• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diet sheet from the hospital

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Wasn't sure whether to post this in pre op or post op as I'm sure it would benefit both.

At my hospital (luton and dunstable) we get given this to help us loose weight before the op and as a 'refeed' diet after 4 weeks of doing the milk diet.

Just thought it might help some people. Because my bmi is 64 I can have 2 main meals, 2 snacks (which includes lunches and breakfast type foods) so she said I could have a breakfast, lunch and double my quantity of main meals for a larger tea. If obviously your smaller you would only have 2 snacks and 1 mains.

Attachments

• diet page 1.jpg
    diet page 1.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 5,362
  • diet sheet 2.jpg
    diet sheet 2.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 6,194
yes thats a differant one than i got thanks some good ideas in that. xxx

So i've just got my date through and this is my pre op diet:

Allowance: 4 eggs a day, 2 portions of chicken or white fish a day, green veg ONLY, 3 small pieces of fruit (I have plums in and asked if that was ok) all the sugar free jelly I want.

I can only find "No added sugar" jelly from Hartleys, is that Sugar Free?

HiddenBeauty said:
So i've just got my date through and this is my pre op diet:

Allowance: 4 eggs a day, 2 portions of chicken or white fish a day, green veg ONLY, 3 small pieces of fruit (I have plums in and asked if that was ok) all the sugar free jelly I want.

I can only find "No added sugar" jelly from Hartleys, is that Sugar Free?

Congrats on getting your date :) and yep that's the jelly I have used x

Back