• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Magical Mr Jambulingam!

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
No............ it's not a song from the musical Cats ...... but after having seen my lovely surgeon Mr Jambulingam yesterday at L&D, I woke up this morning to find another kilo gone and I can finally announce that I have tipped the see-saw and am past the half-way point to goal! :D I think he's got magic fingers (even though he had man-flu yesterday!)

I saw him about my ongoing suspected hernia/not hernia (depending on who you ask!) and he still thinks a CT scan is needed as he is not convinced that something funny isn't going on in there - not helped by the fact that the results of my ultrasound scan still hadn't reached him despite it being done over 2 weeks ago and them promising to get the scan results to him before my appointment! I despair sometimes! So probably May will be my CT scan and then I will know if Mr. Jambu is going to operate or not! :sigh:

Hi I just found out his my surgeon too I was a bit worried though as I don't hear much about him but your post has just made me feel better :)

Louisa he's a darlin! Very smiley and a charming man! Everyone calls him Mr Jambu cos his full name is frankly ridiculous - Mr Periyathambi Jambulingam! Great, isnt it?

Thanks Kate, yes its good to be over half way! Hopefully my CT scan will reveal a bit more and I will know whats happening! Keep up the good work - you are looking amazing! x

Back