• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet TODAY at the Lowry!

phatgirl

Wanted to give a reminder for everyone that there will be a meet-up in Manchester on Saturday, 26th September at the Lowry Outlet Mall, we will meet-up at 10:30am and plan to have lunch later in the day.

The post code is M50 3AH

Journey Planner

Meet-up will be on the upper floor of the mall facing the Lowry Theater in front of the big glass window at the Coffee Republic coffee shop.

http://www.lowryoutletmall.com/Media/Outlet_Layout.pdf

List of peeps that have said they are attending:

PG & Mr. PG
Shelbell (with bean on board) & Mr. Shelbell
Hopelesscase
Fuze
Karlos
Chivasgirl
Sambucca
32bme
Kphorrox & partner
Mark01/05/2009 & partner
Yasmine-Samara
Mintball
Candie
LizzieBee

Maybe attending:
Salski (if she gets back from holiday in time)
Tesmaralda & family

Is this right? Just let me know if you need to be added or omitted. That way we can keep an eye out for you:D. See you there:p!

Nic;)

Last edited:
Hi Nic. me and lizzie are coming but prob wont be there at 10.30am as I am babysitting the night before.Shall I text/ring you to see where you are when we get there?:D

Ditto we won't be there at 10.30am, my son is collected at 10 and will head up then, so will be around 11-11.15am. Will call when we get there.

Not bumping at all. honest!

Looking forward to it!

Travelling up from Brum but will do my best to be there for 10.30 or as near as poss. Not sure if I will join you for lunch though as still on Puree... will see how I feel on the day xx

sam really looking forward to seeing you. I went to cheshire oaks whilst on pureed stage and ended up with beans and cheese mashed together and chewed for england still love it now. lol

Sam you can always go with soup, it is a classic and easy for any stage. Can't tell we don't want to part with you early can you??

Nic:D

Bumpty, bump, bump!!!

See you there!

Was a fantastic day, only just got in. We had a really wonderful turnout with locals and Birmingham peeps in attendance (biggest one yet!). We chatted, had coffees, then went to the food court for lunch, chatted some more, and then did a turn of shopping. Some of us stayed and had another coffee before heading off. Was great fun spending time with the minimin family.

Thank you all for making it such a lovely day. I will pop up some photos soon.

Peeps who attended today:
Karlos
32bme
Hopelesscase
PG & Mr. PG
Shel (sporting the growing bump) & Mr. Shel
Yasmine-Samara
Sambucca
Tesmaralda
Mark01/05/2009 & partner
Gail-Michelle
LizzieBee & daughter (?)
Candie
Kphorrox, Mr. K, Jade & Sophie
Uglyduck & Mom

All you lovely losers are looking amazing, was such fun to trade stories and glories of life after surgery. It is exciting to be seeing less of you all, I felt like a proud mother hen with all the hot chicks and roosters we had today, WELL DONE YOU LOSERS!!! Hopelesscase & Karlos were our top loser reigning champs with 10+ stone & 12+ stone loss respectively so if you weren't careful you could miss them! 32bme was our most recent surgery with just a week post-op and looking so fab. We had a bander (32bme), a switcher (Yasmine-Samara) and lots of bypassers so we covered all surgery types. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves & I am looking forward to seeing you all again. We have the Nov meet in Birmingham coming up so hope lots will turn out for that one.

Nic:D:D:D

Thanks for getting everything organised today Nic :)

Yes Ditto... thanks from me too Nic.

Had a wonderful day, thanks to all of those that were there.

Back