• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet TODAY at the Lowry!

Its never been known to man nor beast before with me!!:eek: as I AM your average spendaholic well they do say after surgery you get addicted to some-thing Ha! Ha!:p
lol mine's deffo shopping and holidays;)

Had a fab time thanks and thanks sam for driving x x x

Had a blast lovely to see you all today. Some great losers there and you're all lovely too. Thanks Nic and the T man for setting this up. I am looing forward to the next time already. xxx Erh these are not for Mark or the T man...you understand..... I like you but not in that way LOL

Had a blast lovely to see you all today. Some great losers there and you're all lovely too. Thanks Nic and the T man for setting this up. I am looing forward to the next time already. xxx Erh these are not for Mark or the T man...you understand..... I like you but not in that way LOL
Karlos sorry I didn't get to chat to you, where did you go?:confused:

Karlos sorry I didn't get to chat to you, where did you go?:confused:

I had to leave at 1.00 o'clock to meet she who must be obeyed. It was a shame to have to go early. Catch you soon for a natter x

I had to leave at 1.00 o'clock to meet she who must be obeyed. It was a shame to have to go early. Catch you soon for a natter x
ok no probs lol:D

Thanks to Nic for organising today, it was great to meet old and new people. Some snuck off too early - you know who you are!!

Lx

Thanks to Nic for organising today, it was great to meet old and new people. Some snuck off too early - you know who you are!!

Lx

:eek::eek::eek:

Thank you Lizzie for making my day possible.:553: To all you peeps who dont know my fear!!!!:eek: although I drive everyday I have a phobia of driving on motorway:eek::eek: so it was very kind of Lizzie to bring me she was a little diamond.:thankyou: Gail.xx P.S hey lizzie have you been for a poo-poo yet?:sick0019:

Lx

Well i have just walked in the door and have got to say i have had a fantastic day. Its was fantastic seeing everyone but especially sam (you look fantastic) terri (wow you look like a different person) lizzy and mum(so glad you are on the right path and looking so healthy now) mark and lovely partner (ah young love you are both fantastic)
shel and t (what a lovely bump you have ) yasmin samara (boy oh boy what a difference a cople of months make.
As for the rest of you motley bunch see you all in a couple of weeks either at the support group or gaild BD dash.
Onwards and downwards as they say.
you are all honored to be my friends
oops sorry i meant i am honored to be your friens!!!!
carole

had a lovely time today nice to see and meet new peeps.
sorry to sneak off sophie was hungry and shattered look forward to the next meet.
cant wait to be on the lossers side with you all
take care
kerry

Thank you Lizzie for making my day possible.:553: To all you peeps who dont know my fear!!!!:eek: although I drive everyday I have a phobia of driving on motorway:eek::eek: so it was very kind of Lizzie to bring me she was a little diamond.:thankyou: Gail.xx P.S hey lizzie have you been for a poo-poo yet?:sick0019:

You were welcome but after the poo-poo taunting, I'm not sure!

Lx

P.S. Gail, I now know where you live - so next time I'm feeling the need :sick0019:(a week on Tuesday probably!) I'll pop up for number 2!!! :hitthefan:

P.P.S. It wouldn't have been the same without you, lovely Gail!

Lx

Back