• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet TODAY at the Lowry!

had a lovely time today nice to see and meet new peeps.
sorry to sneak off sophie was hungry and shattered look forward to the next meet.
cant wait to be on the lossers side with you all
take care
kerry
It was lovely to meet you too hun xx:D

Thanks Carole,

I feel like a totally different person. A third of the way there now. Goodness knows what I will look like when I'm at goal!! If its half as good as you guys then that will do me.....lol!!

Take care

xxxx

Hiya all - Proper bummed I didnt get back to Manchester in time! Ner mind...glad you had a good meet! NOT JEALOUS! Honest! haha
See you on the next one! xx

Thanks Carole,

I feel like a totally different person. A third of the way there now. Goodness knows what I will look like when I'm at goal!! If its half as good as you guys then that will do me.....lol!!

Take care

xxxx

you look fab now and with that fantastic personality what a looker you are going to be.

Go to my profile & check out the meet pictures!

Thanks for getting everything organised today Nic :)

No problem, I love it when a plan comes together. Thanks for bringing T, he kept J busy if not quiet...

Yes Ditto... thanks from me too Nic.

Had a wonderful day, thanks to all of those that were there.

Aww, thanks hun, it was lovley that you & Terri could make it!

Had a blast lovely to see you all today. Some great losers there and you're all lovely too. Thanks Nic and the T man for setting this up. I am looing forward to the next time already. xxx Erh these are not for Mark or the T man...you understand..... I like you but not in that way LOL

Lol, Karlos thank you was my pleasure.

Thanks to Nic for organising today, it was great to meet old and new people. Some snuck off too early - you know who you are!!

Lx

So glad you were able to come, hope to see you again soon.

((((Hugs & kisse)))) all around,
Nic:D

Last edited:
Great pics Nic :)

:sigh: Wish there were some photos of the other end of the table :sigh:

But poor Nic can't be everywhere at once!

Lx

Lx
I'm glad there isn't any of me;):D

nic as usual the photos are great. god who opened my mouth and let them words tripple out lol would of run a mile before

Great pics - lovely to put a face to a name! avatar pics are so small! Glad you all had a great time and with any luck I might be able to drive over to the next one.

Awwwwwwwww lizzie your right , I can spot a lil ol me though:p but nic has a lot on her plate with us bunch.Not forgetting all the weight youve lost therefore. no-one can see ya any-more:rolleyes:

Lx

You all look so fantastic!

Back