• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mandy1975 - out of surgery!

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
For all of you that know Mandy1975 I just thought I'd let you know that her husband Paul has just informed me that she is out of surgery and is a bit sore understandably but is doing fine.

Will update you as and when I hear anything.

Nic xx

Last edited:
mandy just txt me and shes feeling a bit low at the moment har blood pressure is a bit low but other than that shes ok, that was 3.20pm, im so pleased for her, now shes on the road to recovery and a good weight loss, now she has to start to learn to eat again and i will help her with this all i can so good luck mandy lv georgina xxx

great news - sounds like the op went well. Yay for Mandy:)

mandy just txt me and shes feeling a bit low at the moment har blood pressure is a bit low but other than that shes ok, that was 3.20pm, im so pleased for her, now shes on the road to recovery and a good weight loss, now she has to start to learn to eat again and i will help her with this all i can so good luck mandy lv georgina xxx

Great news hope she will be feeling better soon xxx

Has anyone heard from Mandy today? I don't like to text her all the time, but I am thinking about her and hope she's feeling better today...

Hi Sara

I have yes and spoken on MSN to Paul briefly. Mandy said she has had the tube taken out but she had been for a walk. She had a bad night though bless her. Will keep you updated if I hear anything else xx

Glad to hear it's all done and dusted Mandy and can't wait to read all about your experiences.:)

Lacey.xx :D

Thanks Nic, I appreciate you letting me know. Any idea when she's out?

Hi Sara

Not sure as yet will text her now and see how she is doing and see if she knows, will keep you updated xx

hi all mandy is home tomorrow (sunday), ive spoken to her everyday on the phone helping her through it, shes having a bit of trouble with drinking but hopefully she will get it right its such a big shock for the body but with help and support she will get through it, so big cheers to mandy and lots of love and hugs as well, well done to you xxxx

Back