• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mashed potato?? Stage 2

Ok, this is not a very hi- tech question but I am curious about it.

Today is my first day on stage 2, the pureed/sloppy stage and I brought mashed potato from Tesco but I am worried that it is too thick to eat. It is the creamed mashed potato you get by the ready meals in the chilled cabinet. Is this too thick to eat and do I have to blend it with a blender or can I eat it as it is with a bit of gravy to soften it up?

Thanks

hopelesscase

yep blend it with gravy or milk add cheese to it baked beans a even mor economical way is to get the aunt bessies frozen mashed potatoe. the are frozen in little pellets and you can just heat what you need.

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
think my stage 2 foods arnt baby like enough as I am eating more toddler type of food.
Must try harder but it is hard whn you feel normal.
Good luck with stage 2 x

Porpo

Hi,

I'd make sure it's sloppy, if you mix it down with a bit of milk you can see what's a good consistency for you.

x

Mixman

yep blend it with gravy or milk add cheese to it baked beans a even mor economical way is to get the aunt bessies frozen mashed potatoe. the are frozen in little pellets and you can just heat what you need.

These are great. I did start to have Smash, but when I got these they are just so handy! 3 discs are enough for me with beans or something else.

Plus they had an offer on foor £1 a bag so I stocked up!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I had the microwaveable mash, and the carrot and swede mash, with gravy quite a lot at the beginning. Was fine for me.

CHUCKY

instant mash is cheaper easier and you only need to make what you need have it with cheese or beans or gravy.
Plus you know whats in it no butter or hidden stuff

Good luck

Thanks guys, great suggestions, especially about the aunt bessies.