• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

massive wobble

Haylz6

Help!!!!

My op is round the corner and am having massive wobbles, am not eating sleeping or even settling, I can't sit still am talking 24/7 about nothing.

What is happening xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Haylz, sounds to me like a combination of excitement and nerves. You've prob been waiting and preparing for the op for a while and it's almost here - a bit like children are in the run up to Christmas lol. Only a few days to go for you.

I'm only just starting out, still have to make the appt but hope that by Sept it will be done (going privately like you). I'm looking forward to all the extra time I'll have not obsessing about the next diet/meal/disappointing weigh-in!

Good luck and hope the next few days fly past!

Oooh who you going through, I used the hospital group and am being bypassed at Leeds Nuffield.

I think it's cos it's the first time iv been in hospital that's why am sooo bad
Xx

I'm thinking of WLS group - and going to Dr El-Hassani in Orpington. I'm going to call them this afternoon.

How long will you be in hospital for? I'd not be able to sleep either coz I'd be so excited! :)

Awww fab, did u ring them???

They have said il be in 4 nights the night before and then 3 after the op, but if they say I can go early il b off like a shot as there's nothing better then your own bed and being bk up home as it's just over 100miles from where I live.

I just want it now, it's so close yet so far

Xx

Back