• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

massive wobble tonight

Haylz6

Help!!!

My op is round the corner and am having massive wobbles, am not eating sleeping or even settling, I can't sit still am talking 24/7 about nothing.

What's going on??? xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey Hun,

You are bound to be nervous and agitated, it's a big thing to think about and your life as you know it is about to change!

I don't know which op you are having but once you are through the other side and after the initial discomfort goes away, when you can start seeing the results you will realise that it is all worth it.

Just think of all the things the new you will be able to do and try to stay positive.

Good luck... When (& what) is your op?

All the best.... Sally x

Hi Haylz, it sounds like anxiety which is perfectly normal. Have you got any relaxation tapes or calming music you can listen to? Sending you a big calming hug.

Hi Haylz6,

I know where you are coming from love mine is this Saturday and I can understand your agitation but as it has already been pointed out its natural. Getting through this to the losers side of it ia going to be worth every minute. Ok for us to say "Stay calm" thats because we have or all going through the same doubts but hey, I'm looking forward to the new me and thats what is gettting me through it. Your favourite music or relaxation cd/tape might just help. Go for it love :)

Help!!!

My op is round the corner and am having massive wobbles, am not eating sleeping or even settling, I can't sit still am talking 24/7 about nothing.

What's going on??? xx

Hope your feeling a little better this morning ?

I cant speak from experiance as im too waiting for my op but im sure what your feeling is perfectly normal and in a couple of months time im going to be feeling exactley the same as you.

Jacqui x

Moulin85 said:
Hey Hun,

You are bound to be nervous and agitated, it's a big thing to think about and your life as you know it is about to change!

I don't know which op you are having but once you are through the other side and after the initial discomfort goes away, when you can start seeing the results you will realise that it is all worth it.

Just think of all the things the new you will be able to do and try to stay positive.

Good luck... When (& what) is your op?

All the best.... Sally x

They Jacqui am having a bypass on Tuesday next week in the Leeds Nuffield.

I think am having a massive wobble as this is my first time in hospital, iv never had anything more then a cold or a sore bk n knee, so it's all a new thing for me.

I get admitted on monday night and o think once am there n settled into my room il be fine.

Gald to know that this is all normal.

Xx

I feel really strange, I'm trying not to think about it, but everyone around me wants to talk about it. I hate waiting and just want it to be Tuesday now.

Thanks for ur help everyone xx

I fully sympathise!! I had wobbles right into the operating theatre. You will be fine!! X

Am dreading walking to my op, what if I have a melt down right there xx

I won't say it's not tough all that excess air fighting to find a way out, but 48hrs post-op even a cup of skimmed milk was nectar. I am so glad I had it done and didn't bottle it. J

If you have a massive wobble on the way down then so what, let the tears flow! They will look after you and you are only human!! It's early days for me but do not regret it at all!!! It's not as bad as you think it'll be!! Best of luck to you x x x x

i cried on the way to theatre. think that is pretty usual so dont worry about it. the nurse who was with me held my had and did her best to make me feel better. it is all over so quickly, before you know it you will be post op. good luck xxx

I just need to stop thinking about it, it doesn't help that am already off work and mind doing overtime.

So gals to know it's normal to feel like this, I know 2000% that this is the right thing to do.

I don't think I believe it's actually happening xx

hello pet, to feel the way you do is normal at the end of the day none of us wanted to have to put ourselves through an op , i had complications but i would do it again, ive lost 23 lbs in under just under 5 wks and i feel fab try and stay calm just think of all the lovely clothes you are going to buy with all the money you save on food alone because i will be doing the same, kisses and big hugs xx

H all
i have my op on Aug 3rd and I am not feeling too nervous at present but suppose its because its still a few weeks off. I have my pre-ops next wednesday and I think I will feel like its really going to happen! I have to keep pinching myself as I can't believe the way its crept up on me.
All the best to all of you who are having your ops.

maddie xxx

Believe me maddie it's well worth it. Today is the start of dY 3 post-op for me and even with the wind pain worth it.

Back