• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have no clothes left!!

Nini76

I had my bypass in April and I was a size 24 today I am a size 16 and had to sort out all my larger clothes and I have nothing left to wear. I am happy, really happy to be a size 16 but all I can think of all the money I have spent some of them are not even used.

On the bright side I was so happy to be able to buy clothes from Asda and never have to set foot in that bloody Evans again!! Come winter Next and River Island shall be my shop of choice cos they will FIT skinny me!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have gone from 26/30 to a 14/16 since November, I shop almost exclusively in Charity shops now, or on FB selling pages. I have saved a fortune and always have lots of clothes to wear. x

Put your old stuff on eBay or FB selling sites hun. That way you get some money back to get new stuff. X

That's what I'm doing will take pictures of everything tonight.

Wow well done you :)
I'm going to shop in charity shops until my weight gets to where I want it.
Em xxx

I have stopped going to Next. Costs me too much money hehehe. Never been able to fit in them 'til now. Problem is just ordered a pink dress from Dorthy Perkins - OMG I'll be bankrupt at this rate. Nice though isn't it, not having to have Evans or Simply Be as first choices?

I'm loving it! Although next have dropped their plus range this season so will have to wait a little bit longer for decent fitting jeans hopefully not too long though x

Same here! Not had my op yet but been dieting since January and lost just under none stone. Dress size dropped from a 32/4 to a 22/4. Nothing Of my old stuff fits so been really hitting the sales and charity shops to tide me over. I have discovered the Inspire range at New Look which I am loving. :)

I have stopped going to Next. Costs me too much money hehehe. Never been able to fit in them 'til now. Problem is just ordered a pink dress from Dorthy Perkins - OMG I'll be bankrupt at this rate. Nice though isn't it, not having to have Evans or Simply Be as first choices?

Ive been shopping online nonstop on Dorothy Perkins this week. Ooops I'm buying size 18 s as an incentive to fit into it soon. Goodbye Evans and Simply Be.;)

i head straight for the sale rails anywhere BHS etc Wallis asda all have them all the time :) happy shopping

Ohh I didn't think about new look will have to go there and see what they have. I am waiting for the sales also can't wait to buy "normal" size clothes.

new look have some tops dresses etc all under £5 i bought three tops a dress and cardigan all for £16

Dont waste your money in shops till your weght settles,charity shops are the way to go Ive been wearing Next,Zara,Kaliko,Per Una etc for about £3 per garment!

Big an Bouncy said:
Dont waste your money in shops till your weght settles,charity shops are the way to go Ive been wearing Next,Zara,Kaliko,Per Una etc for about £3 per garment!

£3 a garment?! You are dead lucky with your charity shops then. :)

To be totally honest with you, despite being a strong charity shop supporter, they are really expensive in our area, anything from £6-7 upwards so it's cheaper hitting Tesco, Asda, Matalan....... and my beloved New Look to get something brand new.

We have a great support group at Salford Royal where we have a clothes rail at our monthly meetings where we can swap, donate or take any clothes that will fit xx

mazd20010 said:
We have a great support group at Salford Royal where we have a clothes rail at our monthly meetings where we can swap, donate or take any clothes that will fit xx

Oh what a great idea! We don't have a support group in our area yet, but believe they are working on it!

charity shops are getting so expensive the sale rails are cheaper than them, and they are brand new too so you can still sell them on e-bay because you won't be in them long enough to wear them out :)

Wow you look absolutely amazing! I can't wait to have my bypass. Well done xxx

Fab though isn't it. I'm in the same position. Bought some basic t-shirts from Asda today for £3 each, they'll do to get me through.

Back