• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Maximum weight loss

liver hook info great ha ha i wondered myself what that was all about x

My view is, any way you can help you surgeon help you is a fair deal, so if LSD is what he/she needs then give it to them. In return you're being gifted by him your new happier life. remember that every time you get tempted to eat something that will take you away from giving your surgeon what he/she needs from you xxxx

Thanks Alfie. Looks like you are doing well too - we had a similar starting point I think ... Good luck. You will be delighted with yourself at about 9 months post op, I predict. Keep up the good work - feels great, doesn't it! xx

Thanks Sharona. I'm fine - thanks for for the good wishes. Am over 9stone down from my biggest. I lost a stone 'naturally' in about six weeks before my consultation taking me to 118kg (18.5stone). Then down to 106kg on op day (9 July 13). Now about 65kg (10stone) and have been stable since April. Real terms size 24/26 to 10/12. Delighted! I can eat everything really now, just not much of it. Love my bypass. Best of luck with your journey too. Any questions always ask, and someone will be along to answer xxx
Hi Lily, thats so inspirational . What an achievement/ loss! Im a size 24 bottom 28 top boobs 50j !!! I so want to get to a 10/12. Thinking of buying my self a dress to get into as a encouragement but best to get op out of way first! Did you do a lot of exercise?? Ps can you ask the surgeon to make you a smaller pouch or are they a standard size?? Thanks for taking out to reply Lily x

Sharona - I have exercised all my life from a small child, even when my biggest. Minimum of three times a week. It ensured that I was a fit as I could be with a BMI of 46. I continue to exercise - and the loss of the coating of blubber has revealed a rather well-toned body which I am delighted about.

My surgeon told me the size of the pouch is defined by the stapler machine they use ... it is about the size of an egg.

Yes, I would wait until your op is done - the buying of new clothes is so exciting when you can fit into them that the moment I think it best savoured at that time. I recall the excitement I felt squeezing into an XL from Zara for the first time (about six months post op) - now I buy a Small or a Medium in there ... I have been pretty stable give or take a lb or two, since April (nine months post op).

You will be fine. Exciting times for you. xx

Sharona - I have exercised all my life from a small child, even when my biggest. Minimum of three times a week. It ensured that I was a fit as I could be with a BMI of 46. I continue to exercise - and the loss of the coating of blubber has revealed a rather well-toned body which I am delighted about. My surgeon told me the size of the pouch is defined by the stapler machine they use ... it is about the size of an egg. Yes, I would wait until your op is done - the buying of new clothes is so exciting when you can fit into them that the moment I think it best savoured at that time. I recall the excitement I felt squeezing into an XL from Zara for the first time (about six months post op) - now I buy a Small or a Medium in there ... I have been pretty stable give or take a lb or two, since April (nine months post op). You will be fine. Exciting times for you. xx
Thank you for Lilac. Well dine you I bet you have a beautiful toned bodd! Im really going to get cracking with the gym as I do like it believe it or not it helps me keep motivated! Wow must look at Zara that would be great to fit into a nice dress from there! All this makes me excited. Thank you for giving me the positivity I need. Please could you give the rest of the Nov 2014 surgeries ladies a boost with your positivity. Thank you xx

Back