• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12st 2lbs this morning :cry:.
back to work today so i will be able to knock that 2lb off, but then i have the rest of the week off and thats when it could all go tits up big style.
I have to keep myself busy while I'm off work and then I should be OK.

Thought i would join you ladies if thats ok.

Im 157kg, set myself a target of 150kg by the end of May.

Did a 2 mile walk today which felt so good.

Well how gutted am I.

Set a target of 150 Kg and ended up this morning at 151.2 Kg from 157 Kg.

So just under a stone from when I joined the challenge, however I have lost over a stone from the beginning of May, so am delighted at that.

How you all doing?

Well I started at 194kg and have just been weighed and I have got down to 182kg so chuffed with that. are we going to start a June challenge think this has spurred me on and cheaper than WW or SL

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well, didn't reach my target for May. But went from 135.6kg (21st 5) to 132 kg (20st 11) and am WELL happy with that! Woooohoo!
Are we starting a June challenge??

I have started the June challenge thread!

I didn't meet the May challenge but i refuse to say i failed (which i would normally say) as i gave it my best shot. I asked for 8lb and achieved 7lbs. I am a happy bunny xx

Hi
WELL I WEIGHED IN TODAY ND I HAVE LOST A WHOLE STONE THIS MONTH I AM SO PLEASE IT WAS DOUBLE MY TARGET X

Well I cant say I failed as I lost 11lb in May and I didnt expect I would have lost that much, hopefully I can keep it up in June.. Well Done Everyone x

My target was 167 in May which I did get (got to 166.5) but a weekend away has put me back to 169 which is still a 4lb loss so happy with that!

Back