• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Irene44

Bling Babe

Aw I thought we’d stopped logging steps at Christmas, I wonder how far we got xx

Irene44

Irene44

I’m just keep walking till I’m told not too lol. After all we have to come back from where ever we got too :rotflmao:

Irene44

You mean we have to walk back as well...I never signed up to that...I must learn to read the small print!!!!:rotflmao:

Hehe well we could be in Russia or anywhere! :gen125:

Irene44

Irene44

Irene44

J

Jonicorn

Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you all so so so much for taking part in this. It has been sooo fun and also eye opening at the amount of steps we take each day and how little changes in our lives can affect this. Some of us started thinking we would barely manage any steps but have done an enormous distance. I have vowed to myself to walk more this year as life has gotten in the way recently and I have given up on something I really enjoy.

So, for the numbers....We have walked 1873.5 Miles which has almost gotten us to Antalya in Turkey.

Untitled.png

Maria61

Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you all so so so much for taking part in this. It has been sooo fun and also eye opening at the amount of steps we take each day and how little changes in our lives can affect this. Some of us started thinking we would barely manage any steps but have done an enormous distance. I have vowed to myself to walk more this year as life has gotten in the way recently and I have given up on something I really enjoy.

So, for the numbers....We have walked 1873.5 Miles which has almost gotten us to Antalya in Turkey.

View attachment 21286
Amazing and thanks for doing this xxx

Irene44

Hey everyone,

View attachment 21286

Your are such a star working all that out well done babe no wonder you aced your Accountancy exams!! Xx. Yeah that’s fabulous well done all of us. Are we walking back now ladies and gents :) xxx

Sarnie

Hey everyone,

View attachment 21286
Thanks for starting this, although I'm not logging my steps on here anymore, its thanks to you that I've greatly upped my steps, from not much movement to hitting around 5000 most week days, may not seem much, but it is for me, so thank you xx