• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me 9 months out

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all hope your all well, am good but been stuck for weeks, wont shift.

The one in the red dress was at a wedding last weekend x

Here are some pics x

Attachments

• Me 2012.jpg
    Me 2012.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 9,729
  • before op.jpg
    before op.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 867
Wow, just who I needed to see - I have band op tomorrow - looking forward to posting piccys as good as yours. You look great in your red dress! Txxx

lovely pics Bex xx well done

u look amazing,well done.love the dress xx

ohh what a fantastic story hun i hope im as successful as you are, you look amazing and lovin the dress

Absolutely fantastic. You look amazing, such a difference :) x

wow you look amazing well done xxx

Thanks all, still need another 2 stone gone and will be happy, just dont seem to want to move anymore xxx

Thanks all, still need another 2 stone gone and will be happy, just dont seem to want to move anymore xxx

Helllooo Becky, darlin :D missed ya sweetie, but can see you have been working hard. You look lovely :) What have you managed to get down to? You haven't updated your profile so can't tell. I'm currently 9stone 34lbs :eek: so I also need to move another 2 stone - ish, but it is going slowly :rolleyes: Can't complain when you consider where we were this time last year :( Hope you & Alice are well & enjoying your new lease on life, mwah xxx :D

Hi Twinkle you okay, nice to hear off you hun, Me and Alice are good, I am 13 stone 13lb but my belly is problem area as so much loose skin, that must weight a stone. Have been bit lazy eating lately and will get back on track this week, dont eat alot but have to odd sin, and go out quite abit so that dont help, I need to start my swimming again. Are you keeping okay hun xxx

Back