• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me

phatmomma

Well it's 18 months since my rny at Walsall Manor. It's been the easiest ride i know of out of all my wls friends, however it's been tough to shift the weight purely because food is still my biggest love affair in my life. I don't dump so fight a constant battle to be good. One which i seem to have lost these last few weeks, but those who know me know why. Anyway i thought i'd put some pics up for others like me who are 'slow losers' just to show that although you might not hit the 9 or 10 stone losers bench you can still make a heck of a difference.

I have to say i've lost around 6 1/2 stone, however not being a lover of the scales i haven't weighed for about 7 weeks.

Anyway, here i am. Enjoy having a nose at the miracle that is wls xxx

Attachments

• May 2011.jpg
    May 2011.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 177
  • wls party 19 Dec 2011.jpg
    wls party 19 Dec 2011.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 174
Julie,
You looked FAB! Love your outfit in your recent pic.

Nice of you, to put a pic of you, with your ex, on the first pic. :)

hugs

Looking great well done x

Julie,
You looked FAB! Love your outfit in your recent pic.

Nice of you, to put a pic of you, with your ex, on the first pic. :)

hugs

Oh Lou i nearly pmsl lol... I love that dress i had on, less than £7 off ebay. My bargain, shows a bit too much leg, well okay it shows enough and i only wore it out once to my wls group xmas get together but man did i feel good :)

Thanks for giving me the giggles lovely lady xx

Lou n Wendy, fat with a phat actually means fit... So i never needed to change my name, i just had to change my body :) xx

Looking good:)

I must admit I LOL at Lou's post:D

tranquil x

It was very funny wasn't it my lovely friend?

How are you doing? I'm looking forward to catching up for that coffee. No rush as i know your busy with Mr TB and work etc... Just let me know when is good for you xxx

You look great and i love that dress!!! :D

Thanks DeeKaulfers, it was an ebay bargain costing me around £7.00 which really was a good buy.. xx

What a fantastic difference... well done.. xx

Looking good hun-and i'm loving that dress
xx

Last edited:
Well dun Hun u look great ;) c

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

you look lovely Julie...an inspiration for me as I think I may end up being a slow loser. I've been told my pouch is slightly bigger than the norm due to scarring from my previous band, so it's great to see it can still work given time.

Have a very Happy Christmas xx

Hey Red, lovely to see you. I honestly have to say i've had 'envy' days when i look at friends who had the surgery at the same time but then when i see how they struggle with food it's not so bad being a slow loser after all :)

Happy Christmas to you too lovely lady xx

Back