• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 months out and pics

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all these are pics of me last year before my op and one taken the other day, am doing well, nearly 5 stone now, just few pounds off xxxx

Attachments

• ME AND NOW.jpg
    ME AND NOW.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,944
  • before op.jpg
    before op.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 3,010
  • Me Feb 2012.jpg
    Me Feb 2012.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 892
Wow bex!!! U look fab!! Keep up the good work!!! Where did u get the procedure done (if u don't mind me asking!) The difference in just four months is amazing -imagine how you'll look (and feel) by Christmas! Xo

Hi hun I had my sleeve done in Salford Royal, Manchester - when you see the pics it is hard to believe that I am not like I am, the weight has slowed abit but my body changing, just the belly bit to go and be happy - are you having surgery and do you know when x Thanks for the compliment xxxxx

You look great well done xx

Hi bex! Sadly I can't get NHS funding, so I have to go private. Will probably go with Cosmetic Bliss, and I would like a sleeve. Trying to get the cash together - would love to get it done this year sometime. :(

Great job so far honeybunch xxx

Hi bex! Sadly I can't get NHS funding, so I have to go private. Will probably go with Cosmetic Bliss, and I would like a sleeve. Trying to get the cash together - would love to get it done this year sometime. :(

Hope you do hun, just shout if you need any advice xxx

Wow, Becky peanut :):) looking fab babe :) seems like only yesterday that you went to hospital missing your little girl big time :wave_cry: all worth it. :D Alice must be so proud of her mummy :) xxx

well done keep up the good work ya look great x

Thanks Twinkle, doesn't time just fly by - am joining gym next week to shift some more of it hopefully - are you well xx

Thanks Twinkle, doesn't time just fly by - am joining gym next week to shift some more of it hopefully - are you well xx

I am, sugar ... 76lb down & still going well ... good luck with the gym, babe :D I have gone back to the vibrator, lol + treadmill, lots of outdoor walking, swimming & have just bought a bike :D I can now sit on a bike without being in fear of losing the saddle :eek::eek: xxx

haha giggling over that post, good for you - love your pic xx

Wow bex you are looking amazing , well done you , I am two weeks post op with my new sleeve , I lost 2stone in total , keep up the good work x

Thanks Tracey had a few bad times with dodgy tummies, but getting there, how you getting on x

BEXS99 said:
Thanks Tracey had a few bad times with dodgy tummies, but getting there, how you getting on x

Hi bex , I had a rough time since surgery Been back three time to see the team because I have a lot of swelling at top of the sleeve
Plus had chest infection and urine infection , on the last week of liquid foods but not getting much down food wise , but each day getting little better,
The only problem I having these past few days is headache and dizzy spells , is this normal , I lost a stone since surgery and stone pre op
How much weight you losing each week as you said things have slowed down , but your looking great Hun xx

Yes, just make sure you have juice - i love ribena, cant drink water on own. I am loosing about 2lb to 1lb a week, but inches and body has changed. Have had a naughty day today and seem to be eating alot more now, but then tomorrow could change as get better days. Hope your feeling better, and message if you need any advice xx

Back