• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cah-ching

Rather than have random threads for men in each forum ... wouldn't it be better to have a fourm for Men so that any newbies can see exactly where to go rather than search for threads relating to men?

Admittedly men don't talk so much and/or share their feelings ;) BUT I'm sure they'd be welcome a forum for men. The weight loss industry is sooo geared up around women.

Tah ... c-c xx

Well I was hoping for some saucy 'before/after' pics .....

Before: Obese, y-fronts
After: Toned, sexy and g-stringed ... oh and a bit of baby oil just to add to the effect please? :D

Bev - dont be greedy. You've already got your oiled up hunk of love at home! :D

LOL .... can still look!!!! Besides i share him and his bum with you!!! Ooops better point out CC pinches KP's bum - and then takes him off to burger joints - before anyone gets the wrong idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. bless him..!! even though he throws olives away.. in front of us.. :D

x x

Hehe. bless him..!! even though he throws olives away.. in front of us.. :D

x x

Sounds like an excellent idea best thing for them ;)

now hey.. olives have never done anything to anyone. they dont deserve that kind of treatment..!!!

x x

We have mulled over the idea of a men forum many times and have decided against it.

Pierce

I was encouraged to try them a few months ago, was assured if I ate 9 Id love them - eh????

Managed one and Id have spat that out if I hadnt been in a posh cocktail bar ;)

Rather than have random threads for men in each forum ... wouldn't it be better to have a fourm for Men so that any newbies can see exactly where to go rather than search for threads relating to men?

Ah, this was discussed before. I think (though I may be wrong), that the problem was one forum felt that they needed a mens subforum within their own forum. They felt that the issues they face on their chosen diet would be in conflict (I'm sure that's not the right word :D...but I hope you know what I mean)...where was I:confused: Oh yes...in 'conflict' with men on other diets.

So I'm thinking that to be fair we would need to put a mens subforum on every section. Ummm.

So how many diets have we got going here on Minis, and does it really warrant having another x amount of subforums?

Excuse me waffling here. It's getting late:rolleyes:

We have mulled over the idea of a men forum many times and have decided against it.

Pierce

I was encouraged to try them a few months ago, was assured if I ate 9 Id love them - eh????

Managed one and Id have spat that out if I hadnt been in a posh cocktail bar ;)

Are we talking men here Sandy??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit Im not sure its a good idea. I know Id probably not venture in and when you see the response Martyn has had to his thread, a lot of it nonsense ;) but a lot good genuine advice for someone trying to make a decison then that could be lost if we 'split' things.

I think sharing experience of a diet is more important than splitting into the sexes

i think it may just be a worry to some men.. you know.. they come here.. and to be fair.. the men women ratio can be slightly daunting to some men.. as you know how they fear us.. LOL.. but not a subsection in every diet per say.. just a mens bit.. so that they can go in there.. and post.. and easily find other men to chat with.. you know.. instead of having to search.. or get reccomended by other users..

x

Bev.. you see that new thread posted by KD.. that was meant for you..!!! LOL!!!

x x

No Cat ... they come on here - we all fall over ourselves and they love it!!!

Besides if they made a men only section .. which one of us wouldn't go in there and post our pennies worth??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back