• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And can you imagine it theyd all be being all macho and things - ugh ;)

At the moment we totally pander to them lol

haha.. of course we would.. but it would show men that this is a forum for everyone.. ive seen men come on here and post .. "is it ok for a man the join".. which must show that we must be too femanine (however you spell it.. lol)

x x

couldn't you have a sub forum or something for CD/LL/Lipotrim rolled into one and then one for Weightwatchers/SW, perhaps?

Lol.. dancing.. your signature made me chuckle.. "not updated in 80 days". bless it..
x x

sorry - I brought a bit of serious on-topic stuff to a now silly thread - not complaining ... just that I didn't read all the way to the end of the thread before posting

couldn't you have a sub forum or something for CD/LL/Lipotrim rolled into one and then one for Weightwatchers/SW, perhaps?

I don't think they wanted that. They wanted a separate one, and I'm not sure that is practical. Will discuss it further with admin.

sorry - I brought a bit of serious on-topic stuff to a now silly thread - not complaining ... just that I didn't read all the way to the end of the thread before posting

:D I'm doing that too. Posted serious stuff, then read the rest and thought...Blast :D

I don't think they wanted that. They wanted a separate one, and I'm not sure that is practical. Will discuss it further with admin.

Perhaps rather than all or nothing they would be grateful for a compromise?

Damn - got all serious again!

I was thinking something along the lines of "Mens Health" as an umbrella and at least they had somewhere to go - not just for dieting but for other stuff too. It wouldn't exclude women, but would be a beacon for chaps wanting to chat/advice on issues.

I personally think it's a good idea and men wouldn't neccessarily only visit there, they'd go elsewhere to, but if they could see that men were on this site it wold make it easier to fit it and may encourage more to post. Anyway it's an idea and life would be boring without them. :D

I was thinking something along the lines of "Mens Health"

Aaarrr. And I was thinking "the Mens' Room"...thought that sounded wrong though.

What about The Mens Club? Umm. Not fun enough. Reckon that we ought to ask the men.

well.. its good to see our forum isnt one of those boring stuffy ones.. im so proud.. :D

x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back