• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

phatmomma

I've been sat here thinking about this fabulous site and how each and everyone of us means something to someone on here..... You fabulous people are always here with words of wisdom, comfort and support and in times of dire need a good kicking. In fact, i think you lot have been more supportive than my own family and for that i thank you....

So i just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a very healthy, happy New Year!

Likewise to you Julie... all the very best to you and all of the family.

We are all a cog in a huge wheel of support and long may it continue.

Support is difficult to find and friendships consolidated on this forum have been excellent in my experience...

It's a happy place for us to retreat, a sanctuary for discussion at all levels.

Love you all xxx

I couldnt agree more, I know FOR A FACT! that I wouldnt have been as well prepared for my surgery or afterwards if it wasnt for this forum. Theres so many different people you always get a balanced opinion and thats really important on this journey. I am forever grateful for finding this site and all of you lovely people :D Im proud to call you my friends even if I havnt met most of you :D XX

Thankyou so much Julie, you are so right and everyone is wonderful.

You cant choose your family but i have some great friends here at home and on this forum.

It is a great pleasure to know you, and i would like to wish you and yours a very merry christmas and all the best for 2011xxxx

merry xmas everyone!!! xx

Awww lets have a group hug.Its going to be so great to see everyone next year and do one for real!Maz x

heres to 2011 and a a very merry christmas to you all! xxxx

Merry Xmas Julie !

Merry Christmas everyone

merrychristmas.gif

Couldn't have got to where i am today on this incredible journey if it wasn't for you lovely guys and all your support! It's great to have so many people to "talk" to and believe me i can talk for Scotland and some more lol. Wishing everyone a Nollaig chridheil agus bliadhna mhath ùr from the Isle of Lewis xxx

Last edited:
much love to you Julie and a very merry christmas to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas to all:xmassign:
Julie I will claim my Chrissy hug on Thursday :p
:Christmas02r:

YES and i loved every second of it...

As for the hug, your on! But i'm darned if i'm letting you get the mistletoe out :) x

Back