• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet - Sugar free jelly - how much?

Hi peeps, Im on day 6 of my milk diet for my op on Monday. I can have sugar free jelly, which I had last night and ive got one for today, just made up in 1 jelly mould. The diet sheet I have doesnt say how much I can have. Should I be eating the whole thing?? Dont want to jeopardise the diet when Ive been so good all week. Thanks in advance x :eek:

Used to be one sachet for me.

thanks yvessa, is that one sachet a day?

i think its a sachet a day max. ive had a tiny bowl on day one but not been fussed since

thats great, phew, glad i havent wrecked it :)

I used 1 weight watchers sachet over 2 days :) made the jelly up in plastic cups. My sheet said 1 sachet a day though x

1x sachet crystals makes a pint! It has virtually no nutritional value or calories and I assume it's to give us something to 'eat' and stay within the daily calories etc.
I made mine with milk sometimes to aid milk consumption!!! I also made my own jelly using gelatine and sugar free syrup flavours. Yum :)
Only 4 days left for me now. I'm on a coffee overload and will need to detox ! Lol

4 days roccosmummy eeeek!!! Thank you, and thank you flickalicious and lyzzyanne, I'm so glad that I haven't messed it up!! This evening and 2 full days left and then its my op!!! So excited!!

ive been so boring with my milk diet, had everything plain so far lol

ive been so boring with my milk diet, had everything plain so far lol

I did the same the jelly was vile so I never bothered after the first 1, I don't like milk anyone and was barely having a pint a day and that was in tea, but it worked and I'm just over 7 weeks post op :)

Back