• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

miss

Welcome julie im hannah from huddersfield i had a bypass 4 weeks ago x

hi i am a newbie ad my op 5 week ago,,;) only heard bout this site last nite,i am 38 and frm leeds

Hiya Julie welcome to the forum i hope you like it here we are all very friendly here and supportive, which op have you had band bypass or sleeve ?

Liz xxx

Hi Julie,

Welcome to the site!

I am from Leeds too but am still waiting for my referral to be passed on to a hospital so am quite early in the process I guess. Congratulations on getting through it all.
I am don't write often but I do have a nosey on the site most days.
Do you go to any of the support groups in Leeds? I am planning to go the the one at Nuffield for the first time this month.

Hi Julie and welcome to the site. Everyone on here are really helpful. I originally come from Leeds but moved away years ago. I am hoping for a bypass but still waiting for funding it went to panel today but I won't know until Monday.

Hi Julie welcome to the world of losers ha but in a nice way xx

Hello and welcome xx

Hi and :welcome2:to Wls.com it's a great site and there is always help and advice avialable. Well done on having your op hope it all went ok :)

hey julie nicky from dagenham here i was sleeved 30th of dec welcome to a great site but bewarned its addictive

hi and welcome to the site. i am vicky, and i am awaiting the date of my gastric bypass pre-op. xx

Welcome julie im hannah from huddersfield i had a bypass 4 weeks ago x
Hi Hannah, I'm from Huddersfield Also, although I dont live there anymore, but my Kids and family do. :)

....And a warm welcome to you Julia. tell us more about your journey? :)

Back