• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP

kpnuts

:cry: Hi i,m 8wks post op (band) and i,m findin it really hard, i,ve ad 1 5ml fill at 5 wk post op but dont feel any differnt than before, i,ve only lost 2lb since my fill and i,m gettin really low and think its not worked, is this normal or should i be loosin more??? :cry:

Hi hun, I am not a bander but I have heard that it is normal not to have proper restriction after your first fill. and when you don't have proper restriction, any weight loss is strickly down to willpower, so GOOD FOR YOU that you have lost 2lbs! What I would suggest is you ring your team and see if they can schedule you for another fill, tell them that you don't feel restriction from you last fill. I know it is hard for you but once you hit that magic fill, you will know it and you will be on your way to losing your weight.

Wishing you the best, sending you encouragement (((hugs))),
Nic;)

all i wanted to say was good luck and well done so far x

well done on losing 2lbs. it must be hard at first and only having to use will power but good for you hun for still losing. im sure when u get your fill it will make a lot of differance ..

:cry: Hi i,m 8wks post op (band) and i,m findin it really hard, i,ve ad 1 5ml fill at 5 wk post op but dont feel any differnt than before, i,ve only lost 2lb since my fill and i,m gettin really low and think its not worked, is this normal or should i be loosin more??? :cry:

hi there kp, please do not worry as whats happening here is very very normal at this stage, most 1st fills rarely make a difference to what can be consumed as restriction is built up gradually over time so that the band isnt too tight to quickly as that can cause problems, every one is different and some need more fills than others to get to that sweet spot. I understand its frustrating but be patient and restriction will come, the hard bit comes after that and learning to use the restriction correctly.

Good luck !

Liz xxx

Back