• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Missing Reputation

westiegirl

I seem to have lost some of my reputation comments in my User CP - the last comment was from February this year, but the most recent comments seem to be missing.

They were there this morning, unless I dreamt that people left me some rep since then :rolleyes:

Indeed, unfortunatly the place the reputation is stored became "corrupted" and some of the reputation was lost :(

Theres a gap between the 28th to the 14th of september. Lucky me i just made backups before it failed..

I will see if i can extract the records from the database tomorrow and re-enter them.

Pierce

Dont mind losing the comments, just glad I didnt lose the actual reps... I think Id have cried!

Thanks Pierce. If it's lost, it's lost - I just thought it was odd that all of a sudden it was only showing up to February's comments.

Cheers Pierce, I just PM'd you before I saw this!!

Indeed, unfortunatly the place the reputation is stored became "corrupted" and some of the reputation was lost :(

Theres a gap between the 28th to the 14th of september. Lucky me i just made backups before it failed..

I will see if i can extract the records from the database tomorrow and re-enter them.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce - they're a great part of the site - hope you can get them back.

Back