• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

morning girls can i ask a question?

cherry

mooooooorning! :) ...... right so i keep seeing people mention coffee, im just wondering why is that?.... is it something your told to drink?..... or do people get hooked on it from the caffeine because there not getting the high from the sugary food there not eating any more?.... as it stands i HATE coffee love the smell, i like holding the posh takeaway cups round town hahahhahahahahha 'how sad' xxx

Coffee is just one of my drinks of preference...love it. Was told caffeine was bad for weight loss as it dehydrates but told my surgeon that I could give up most things but caffeinated coffee was a no go zone LOL...

He laughed and then agreed :)

I hope it's not something that's recommended. I can't stand coffee - even the smell makes me feel sick!

Hi
i absolutely hate coffee, dont like tea either, so am a bit stuffed in that respect, when i meet friends for coffee, i feel a right numpty asking for milk or pop, coffee seems so grown up and sophisticated. I must agree with kelly though, it smells gorgeous

hahhahaha im the same! tho i can appreciate a cup of tea, esp hungover! lol i always sit there n go, errrr have u a squash? haha x

I found pre op that coffee helped me stop feeling so hungry... Not sure if it works like that for everyone, but there is not (as far as i know) a wls reason to have to drink coffee post op! As for the caffeine, you can always have decaf. Personally i like the kick coffee gives me, especially MacDonalds coffee when i'm knackered and need to drive some distance, wakes you up like a cold shower it does. Otherwise i wouldn't touch it with a bargepole...

I hate coffee and tea i only drink water with a occassionally diet coke thrown in for good measure, but thats mainly when i am out x

Coffee is just one of my drinks of preference...love it. Was told caffeine was bad for weight loss as it dehydrates but told my surgeon that I could give up most things but caffeinated coffee was a no go zone LOL...

He laughed and then agreed :)

I had a similar conversation with my bariatric nurse just a couple of weeks ago Caz. I told her Ive given up everything else, but there is no way im giving up coffee so theres no point pretending to her that I will! She agreed with me, but did try to encourage me to drink some plain water as well.

Back