• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Lovebugs Lap Band Diary - I GOT THE JOB !!! YIPEEEEE!!

I think we need a pic... or both you and the fit instructor ;)

:giggle:

Sounds like great fun and you had a laugh!!! where can i find a hunky man to put me through my paces??? x

hi liv
thanks again hun..
great to hear you having good time at boxing..
let me know how the little fill goes
txt u at weekend
emmaxx

Hello All !! I've hit the 3stone mark ! well 3st 1lb to be exact total weightloss !! So happy ! The fill at 6.5ml is going really well. Since that fill i've lost 9lb then!! Yipeeeeeeee! Weighed myself this morning and was 17st 11lbs considering i started this whole thing at 20st 12lb ....pretty chuffed with myself ! Got a wedding on saturday and my dress needs to be taken in so off to my freinds to get that done. Can't wait to wear it !! Will take lots of pics and post them on. Got a busy busy day so hope everyone is well and will post again soon xxxx

Well done Liv, you're doing great :)

Thanks Girlies ! Such a good feeling to be in the 17's instead of the 20's !! Never gonna go back there again ......ever ! On cloud nine ! Had my dress taken in today feels great now...hope weather is nice on saturday will be the icing on the cake! I go to lots of wedding's but to wear a gorgeous dress really makes it for me . I love clothes and to normally be around at do's watching everyone else in there finery and be wishing oh i wanna wear that and now i can !! Really happy and makes me realise that yes this band isn't as easy , quite hard work in fact at times but when the fill is right ......its so much easier !! Anyone struggling.....just be patient , follow as best u can, eat as good as u can and when the time is right and your fill is in a good spot ......this band is the Bo***cks !! xxxx

hi
i had my band on monday. i have just read ur diary. its so true everything you said. i just wish i could blow off! i sometimes feel like i am going to but rarely it happens. i had appointments today with my kids teachers and instead of looking a bit thinnier i looked pregnant. i bet they all think i am up the duff again. i have told no one about my band but like you i am so pleased i have done it. i am wide awake but tired. i need to get some benefibre. my hospital never gave an antibiotic, and my xray is 4 weeks post op.
but the rest seems the same.
did you stay of the rice,bread and meat for 3 months?
i am on fluids. i have a 10cc band. i wish i could get rid of this bloated feeling. congratulations on your achievements. it is a nice feeling when u know u look good. ur posts r funny and encouraging

oh that dreaded bloating feeling ! I thought if i bent over my stomach would burst. I can tell u now, it takes a while to go. Its swelling bruising and gas. I was on fluid for a couple of weeks but once i felt better ,,,,bang the hunger comes back so be prepared for it . No one will expect u to be able to cope easily with a band without good fills. I wasn't aware of this as no one on the site had had there band op ! If u were able to cut down on food u wouldn't have needed a band in the first place so when the hunger comes back just ride with it until u start getting your fills because you'll just be like a normal persons stomach except you'll have a bracelet round your until the fills are added and it gets tighter. Don't beat yourself up like i did, such a complete waste of time !!! I had my first fill of 1.5mls ( already had 2mls in at time of op) and it lasted 2 weeks then had a second of a 1ml so in total i had 4.5mls and thats when the problems started ...instead of telling my clinic ....erm i'm still hungry and i can eat a dinner the size of my arse i kept quiet , struggled, weighed myself daily !! Sometimes even twice !! and in the end ....a month later my weight had stuck still, tore myself apart thinking oh u fat piggy why can;t u do this, your on your second fill u piggy wiggy !! BUT when i told my clinic she said " Oh OLIVIA why have u done this u should have said !! so she popped in so i had 6.5ml total and wham bam thankyou mam....I'm losing !!!!!!!!!! eating and losing ! and if in 2 weeks it stops again or my hunger increases i'll be the first in the queue for the 4th fill !! ha ha . I can't eat bread now, ouch ! I can eat rice but only a few spoons and i can eat all meat ...but only a small spoons of it ....cus i'm full to the brim ! Steer clear of anything u have been told not to eat, can cause bruising and problems. Do whats right , ignore how others doing ( don't compare !!) were all different and you'll be a big loooooooser in no time . mwaah xxx

WOW!!! Well done Liv, so pleased to see things are on the move for you and well done on hitting your 3 stone - feels great eh?? Hope you have a fabby time at the wedding, and look forward to seeing the pics xxxxx

Well done on the 3 stone mark Liv. I cant wait for my next fill think I've been doing what you said and trying to hold off going for another fill but I have booked it now for 3rd November as I am feeling hungry a lot of the time and finding the portions getting bigger. I cant eat bread either I have tried but it just gets stuck and as to come back so I am going to leave it now which is not a bad thing.
Keep up the good work and have a lovely time at the wedding cant wait to see the pics. xx

Hi ya all ! Hope your enjoying your Sunday ! Just uploaded some pics of me before and after. I've lost just over 3stone so far so thought i'd show my progress. Had a great time at the wedding, sore feet tho! My purple shoes were a killer !! Any one want them !! ha ha Was a great day, nursing a bad hangover too but hey its Sunday so not so bad. I had a slight vomiting session yesterday ( have had a few now !) ate some salmon and a few prawns and woooooooooooh got stuck and i nearly vomited on the table argh !! I forget sometimes and was having such a nice time just popped in my mouth ....glad the loo was near but my mum freaked cus she said i went white ! and to have her next to me being sick was upsetting for her but i explained i was fine and went back and danced my shoes off , drank lots and she could see i was ok ha ha. Anyway got loads of pics to upload on facebook so will get on with that now if anyone wants to join me on facebook just look for Olivia Spangenberg Kirby and u can see all my albums :) Speak soon xxxx

Great pics Liv, you look lovely.

Wow Liv, you look great, you can see such a difference already. Loved the dress you wore yesterday, you looked fabby - wish i would dare wear something short (or come to think of it a dress even - just checked my wardrobe and not even a hint of a dress, or skirt!!) You go girl, you look bloody amazing and should be very chuffed with yourself xxxxx

Aw thanks girlies losing weight is so rewarding . Still a way to go but to see the difference already and feel the difference is a great feeling . Can't wait till christmas by then should be even slimmer ....so gonna get myself another few dresses now i have the dress bug ! Got a few balls and Social events due and then Chrimbo day then my birthday is New Years Eve so can't wait ! Only problem i have is the same people will be at all the do's so can't get away with the same outfit for all events ha ha.... but secretly i'm pleased....a great excuse to splash out and get glammed up again :) xxx

Back