• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Lovebugs Lap Band Diary - I GOT THE JOB !!! YIPEEEEE!!

sounds like a great excuse to go shopping though Liv and there is some great stuff about in the shops now too!! Have fun with it, you deserve to xx

Just have to say today i went shopping and got myself a Black Leather jacket in a size 18 ! and it wasn't in the plus size section but the standard size part in New look ! Wanted one for yonks and it feels great !! Was gonna get the larger one so i could wear big jumpers underneath but thought sod it in a month i'll be able too so will see me thru for the winter. Happy chick i am !! god at this rate i'll need to get a some new wardrobes or Eamonn will have to move out :) he he xxxx

Attachments

• Jacket.jpg
    Jacket.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 19
LOL................... I got the spending bug!!!!!! too.... my wardrobe can't take it.... I have started using Pauls......

Let me know when your next on..............can't wait to chat to you... intrigued as to what you got to tell me.... can't wait to see you too in december

I love clothes shopping but made a decision I would buy the bare minimum to get me through till I start losing weight. I have tons of new or nearly new clothing that will last me whilst I am slimming down and I am then going to spend spend spend....I cannot wait the thought of being able to pick things off the peg and take them home thrills me no end....oh I am so easily pleased.....xx

Hello all hope your all well !! I have had the most fantastic day ( well yesterday actually but today is good too !! ) as most of u know i'm a freelance makeup artist anyway a while ago i was head hunted by Lancome Beauty, Fragrances, Skincare, Lancôme advice - Lancôme Paris, i ummed and ahh'd as to whether the move to a large beauty house is what i wanted and over the past few weeks i've been to presentations and make up trials and yesterday was offered the job of Business Account Manager of Lancome in John Lewis Brent Cross and i'm pleased to say i accepted it !!! Yipeeee ! its a fabulous oportunity , great money, perks and i have a staff of 7 Makeup artists/Consultants and i just went to meet them all and it was great ! The account is the second largest in london !! and i'm thrilled !! Gonna wind down my business for a while shoot/magazine wise but will still do the Weddings/ Makeovers etc . The reason i'm telling this is because losing weight has given me so many opportunitys. I'm not in anyway saying being big stopped me but it has given me so much more inner confidence and strength in decisions i make. The past few years have been very very traumatic as again alot of u know i was very badly attacked and has taken a long time to get over. But thru counselling, getting some normality back into my life, losing some weight and spending my time doing a job i adore i now can make better decisions for the future, take opportunities that i would have found daunting before and lead my life the way i want to. We only live once and once that was nearly taken from me and now i can sit back and think " Bloody good on you" . No matter how bad or how awful times are , how sad and stressful life can be, there is ALWAYS ANOTHER SIDE it just takes time to get there !! Anyone feeling this way Hold on, Do your best to get thru and i can assure you there is a light at the end of dark tunnels always !!!! If i can do it ....anyone can. So now i sit here typing this feeling so happy that i made it, i got thru and now my life is just the way i want it .....Positive !! I wish that for everyone reading this too. Enjoy your weekend :) xxxx

i am sooo pleased for you lovebug, i know how it feels to be on a high like you are at the moment as i too changed my career earlier on this year and even though it was so nervewracking at the time it was the best move i have ever made and my confindence has soared no end, all i need to do now is lose the weight

yesterday was offered the job of Business Account Manager of Lancome in John Lewis Brent Cross and i'm pleased to say i accepted it !!!

Congratulations and best wishes with your new job!:clap::clap::clap:

Very happy for you:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Woohooo way to go Liv! That's fantastic news.

Well done Liv so pleased for you. I bet you feel like you have a complete new life! Good Luck with everything.
Take Care xx

PS you look great in the photos so different well done

Last edited:
congratulations olivia. x the futures bright . well done

Back