• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Cakeybuns Im a loser necklace - back in stock just for us

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
for those that saw my treat thats not a sweet thread....

Kristien who makes these is thinking or re-ordering the scales silver charm as she has now sold out (lol) if you are interested in one let me know as she has asked me to find out if we (between us ) are likely to order a few more....she says she normal orders only 1 or 2 of each item but if anyone else is thinking of ordering one let me know and she will order more scale charms just for us lucky losers :D

Here is a link to the original thread

http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/87401-little-treat-thats-not-sweet-lol.html#post1496540

and here is a photo of my necklace
il_430xN.52376025.jpg

Last edited:
how much is it in total in pounds £££££ please ?

I would actually very much like 3 of them if she ships to Sweden as well.

Please let me know.

ships all over the world so no problem to Sweden :)

I have emailed her to find out when she will have the new set in stock etc and how she would prefer to be contacted:D

Ok ladies so just spoken to Kirstien again and she is asking if you would like the neclaces you contact her through "Etsy.com" on the link and she will sort them out for you...it shows that she is out of stock but she says just email and she will let you know delivery times etc:D:D

Etsy :: matsudabunch :: Loser

Thanks very much!

bumping in case anyone missed this xx

Yep got mine saterday too and its so lovely really really pleased with it so preety and dainty....:D

bumping as requested

Back