• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YAY I'VE GOT A PREFIX!!!....back home in just over 24 hours!!!

:)Many,many thanks for all your good wishes & gentle hugs:)

-I am pleased to say I am still pain/discomfort free-
drinking well & eating lots of sf jelly,milky yogs,bit-free soups & milky whey protein drinks

I am on my own today & find it easier to rest & take little naps-perhaps tomorrow I might get the "run over by a bus" feeling-fingers crossed I don't

Hey Poppet, no need to track me down ive tracked you down instead! Thankyou so much for seeing me, I was so scared about being in agony after the op but you looked amazing! I am still really scared about the whole thing but im booked in for friday 15th October. I am sorry if it was out of order for him to ask you to have a chat with me i hope it didnt make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

The real concern i have is looking after my kids after the op, he has signed me off work for 2 weeks and as i have a desk job part time it should be easy enough when i do go back.

Thanks again

Joy

Hoping you are feeling better Poppet, thinking of you and sending a loving hug to you... take special care and get your rest xxx

Hey Poppet, no need to track me down ive tracked you down instead! Thankyou so much for seeing me, I was so scared about being in agony after the op but you looked amazing! I am still really scared about the whole thing but im booked in for friday 15th October. I am sorry if it was out of order for him to ask you to have a chat with me i hope it didnt make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

-----------------------------------

Hi Joy,
Glad I didn't put you off & I didn't mind one bit talking to you as you were so nice and really easy to chat to (from what I can remember lol)I suppose I should ask Mr A for a share of his consultation fee;)
Are you from Bridlington?It must have taken you a while to get to Manchester?Mind you Mr Ammori is worth travelling for-I am still(touch wood & all that)doing really well no pain or even discomfort not needed any pain-killers so far BUT I am trying to follow everyones advice & rest as much as possible

Wow the 15th_I'll add you to the list of October oppers And don't hesitate to message me any questions/queries

Good Luck,Juliex
--------------------

The real concern i have is looking after my kids after the op, he has signed me off work for 2 weeks and as i have a desk job part time it should be easy enough when i do go back.

Thanks again

Joy

I think I've put my message in the wrong place-hope you can make sense of it Joy I'm only a learner with computers:rolleyes:

Back