• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my 1st cold since op can i have lemsip

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
as the title says i have my 1st cold since my bypass so im feeling a bit rough right now, can i take anything such as a Lemsip or is that a no-no now ? if any one knows that be much appreciated thanks ...from a very snotty Liz :sigh:

Feel better very soon Liz... I don't know the answer but will be thinking of you precious... keep warm and cosy and hope you feel much better tomorrow... love you xxx

Feel better very soon Liz... I don't know the answer but will be thinking of you precious... keep warm and cosy and hope you feel much better tomorrow... love you xxx

thanks Bev im all snuggly under my fleece blanket but im finding it very hard to keep warm and i feel sickly too, im unsure if thats due to the food or this cold.... love you too xx

Reactions: Bev
You must be feeling awful Liz... hope you are able to sip some hot tea or something to warm you precious... what a time to start feeling rough... I'm thinking of you and hope you can rest and have a quiet few hours...

Take good care Angel... love and hugs xxx

im fine with lemsip liz, but im not a dumper.

Hope you feel better soon hun, I took Beechams cold and flu tablets and they worked a treat with my cold. I am sure lemsip is ok.

I'm The same liz... my sister went to the pharmasist and he recommended benalyn 4 flu tablets and they worked a treat feeling loads better ................hope you are well soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou ladies, i tryed a lemsip 30 mins ago and i havent dumped from it so thats a good thing to know for future reference........Liz x

get some high dose vitamin C from the chemist (I take the 1000mg orange dissolvable one) - the one you dissolve in water works a treat for me - colds can't survive the Vit C alongside the cold remedies. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope you feel better Liz, I had the cold and flu tablets too and they helped for sure.....hope you are better for Christmas day XX

Hope you are feeling much better today Liz... sending love and every good wish and hoping you can rest....

I always have the Benylin day and night tablets... they soon get it under control for me...

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Get well soon Liz and hope you are able to get some rest... a Merry Christmas to you and thinking of you xxx

Get well soon Liz

Hope you feel better soon Liz.

Back