• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my 6th year surgiversary

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
;) as the title says tomorrow March 22nd is my 6th surgiversary from my 1st wls way back in march 2005 when i had my 1st gastric band. I havent regretted any of my ops and im happy where i am right now, i loved my 2 bands but i must say i also now love my bypass, both surgeries can and do work they did for me.

Most people on here know my story so, i will do just a breif out line for those that dont, i have had 2 previous bands which had to be changed due to no fault of my own and i was converted to a bypass in nov 2010.

Thanks to everyone for their support here over the time ive been on this forum and also thanks to all the staff at Srh for their support too , wow 6 years is a long time living with wls, and no i dont regret anything on my journey its just been a little different from the normal but hey i dont mind that at all x

Thanks for reading !

Liz x

You truly are an inspiration!

Wow 6 years!! well done you and you are still here helping and advising others, good for you, you must be very proud :D

well done xx

And you have also been a wonderful support to us on the forum too, well done on 6 years of wls Liz !! x

Very well done and great to see you looking so radiant, well, inspired and fit! Keep on chugging to the gym and showing us the way forward!

Love and hugs xxx

Well done on six years and to the support and helpful comments on this forum

You deserve all the praise you get Liz, a true inspiration for pre and post oppers, well done you xxx

Back